Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am back!

It's been a long time since my last post. I just can't get Mommy off the computer!! Here are some new things I have been doing...

Yesterday I helped Mommy make cookies. I got to pour the ingredients into the bowl. But I didn't like the mixer running. Mommy made up for that by holding me when the mixer was on. We made Buttersctotchies...Mommy's favorite. They similar to chocolate chip toll house cookies but with butterscotch chips and oatmeal. Mommy let them cool on the counter, but guess what...I could reach them!! So the doggies and I got to eat a few cookies without Mommy knowing it!! :)

Also last night Daddy brought me home my very own potty. It sings and tells me to flush and wipe. I like playing with it, but I don't know how to put my peepee in it yet. This morning I could take my pajama bottoms off myself and wanted to sit on the potty. I also have big girl panties that I like to wear (but always over my diaper). :) They have Minnie mouse on them...one of my favorites.

Speaking of favorites. I love Minnie and Elmo. I especially like to watch them on TV...and pooh too!

No comments: