Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

How to Get a Dolly Stroller

Sorry it has been a while since I wrote. Mommy has been hogging the computer! For some reason the computer is too full to get pictures on it, but when it gets emptied Mommy said she will post some new pictures.

Now for all those of you out there looking to get a dolly stroller - let me tell you how I did it.
1. Stalking - when we were at Market Place Mall in the toddler play area there was a girl with a dolly and a stroller. I stalked her trying to get the stroller until she put it away. Now the key to stalking is to follow and when the person is done playing with the stroller you start to play with it.
2. Making things into strollers - I started pushing my toddler chairs around the house like it was a stroller.

Mommy finally got the hint and yesterday surprised me with a brand new dolly stroller. Look out world! I have a stroller! It is wonderful!! I got a new dolly from Oma and she LOVES riding in the stroller. We take it everywhere! Warning to the doggies - please stay out of the path of the stroller! We will try to get pictures up soon!

No comments: