Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Whinnie the Phoo

Phoo is my favorite character! I can say Phoo now too. :) Mommy today found that Disney has My Friends Tigger and Winnie the Phoo and I love it. I have watched the episode 3 times already today! I can't wait to see tomorrows episode.

I also am saying baa, blue, quack, duck, bottle, eye, Hi Ya, and bye-bye. Today I figured out how to kiss and have been kissing everything. I also tried to put a diaper on my stuffed lamb. I don't know how Mommy does it! I ended up just covering him up with it.

I still love puzzles and you can't say bath in my presence or else I run to the tub and get very upset if you aren't filling it with water. It is one of my favorite things! I also like to play in the running water.

Mommy got me a color magic coloring book!! It was great! I liked to eat the finger paint, so she got me markers instead. I haven't tried to eat them. It is lots of fun. I also like to "color" with pencils and pens!

No comments: