Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Washing My Hands

Today I went to my kitchen (the play kitchen) and went to the faucet...it makes real water noises. I twisted my hands under it then took a towel and dried them. Mommy was laughing - I am not sure why - she washes her hands all the time!!

Also, just in case I haven't told you...I really like post-it-notes. They are so fun to peel off! Mommy hides them.

Easter is a fun holiday!! The Easter bunny hit eggs around the house (it was cold outside). I had lots of fun finding them and then shaking the egg. They had M&Ms in them. I found out I really like M&Ms. I also like jelly beans!! Mommy was going to take pictures but she said I was way to cranky to cooperate... I said, "Who me?" She said we will take some spring pictures when I am in a better mood.

No comments: