Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sick again...


I am sick. My fever has reached 102.7...I was hot! Luckily it has gone down now. But I have had Mommy up since 3:30am. I can take some snoozes but Mommy has to work. Mommy got me a new thermometer. You see, I HATE thermometers...It goes where? Who's idea was it anyway? Who thought oh my touche has the most accurate temperature?! I don't like it under the arm either...let's face it the touche thermometer has scarred me. It would you too!!


So Mommy got a Temporal Artery Thermometer - you brush it along the forehead and it gives you a temp...just like that!! They used it in the hospital when Mommy had her gallbladder surgery and the nurses told her it was very accurate. So we tried it...I don't like it either. (Note from Mommy: but I am able to get her temp when she falls asleep without waking her! Best $35 I have spent!) Mommy let me play with it, she said she would teach me to use it so I can take my own temp. She said its easy enough for a baby to use!
My fever has broke...so hopefully I will feel better! By the way, I am now a year and a half old!

No comments: