Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since my last post. Mommy has been very busy and will not give me any computer time. That nasty thing called work is always taking up MY time! But she said I will have more time this week and next because she is taking something called vacation - I am looking forward to it!

Mommy put up the Christmas tree and I helped! I like putting the ornaments on and then taking them off again...rearranging them is fun. One thing I do NOT like about Christmas is Santa Clause - I do not want to sit on his lap. Mommy isn't going to even try to get a picture with me and him this year because she says I will just cry...can I help it??

Potty News
I will peepee in the potty...sometimes. I am starting to realize when my diaper is wet and tell Mommy poo, poo :) She thinks this is funny.

I will try to post more this week since I should have some computer time...and I will insist that Mommy put up some new pictures!!

No comments: